You may have noticed ErmiliaBlog has a new look. To celebrate, we’re offering one of our readers a similar opportunity!
Being an indie author means you control every detail of publishing. This has it’s ups and downs; if you’re not a graphic designer and you don’t want to pay the big bucks, ermisendaDESIGN has the answer. In addition to free book covers, which are always available, ermisendaDESIGN is giving you a chance to win a whole suite of custom graphics.
Your choice of three:
- Book Cover (ebook only)
- Facebook Banner
- Blog Banner
- Twitter Skin
- Twitter Header
Samples done for EmiliaBlog:
How to Enter
- Follow Ermilia Coauthors on Pinterest.
- Repin this pin onto a new or existing board. We suggest “Beautiful Book Covers” or “Resources for Writers” if you need help getting started.
- Repin 10 of the covers on the Free Book Covers board.
- Have at least 30 total pins on your board by the end of the contest: October 7, 2013.
- Fill out the form below so we can contact you if you win. Include the URL of the board you want judged.
Unless you elect to become a book reviewer, we will not e-mail you except to contact you if you win. We will not give or sell your information to anyone.
Terms and Conditions Continue reading