I’m sorry that I didn’t manage to post my Picture it & write thread last week and Eliabeth had to step in. This year is going to be a very busy one for me and I just wanted to let you all know. If I’m a little late posting things or the schedule at Ermilia is changed up a bit, it’s just me trying to balance everything out.
Major reasons why I’m going to be swamped:
- I’m in my last undergraduate year of psychology and I’m in honours (so I need to do a research project!)
- I am going to complete a counseling related certificate on the side.
- I want to complete the second Blind Sight novel with Eliabeth and get the Picture it & write volume out already.
- I have my own writing novels I want to complete.
- And I still have ambitious (and potentially silly) hopes of doing something with YouTube.
Normally I’m great at time management but there may be slip ups! I hope your year has been great thus far. What are you all up to?
– Ermisenda Alvarez