You may have noticed ErmiliaBlog has a new look. To celebrate, we’re offering one of our readers a similar opportunity!
Being an indie author means you control every detail of publishing. This has it’s ups and downs; if you’re not a graphic designer and you don’t want to pay the big bucks, ermisendaDESIGN has the answer. In addition to free book covers, which are always available, ermisendaDESIGN is giving you a chance to win a whole suite of custom graphics.
Your choice of three:
- Book Cover (ebook only)
- Facebook Banner
- Blog Banner
- Twitter Skin
- Twitter Header
Samples done for EmiliaBlog:
How to Enter
- Follow Ermilia Coauthors on Pinterest.
- Repin this pin onto a new or existing board. We suggest “Beautiful Book Covers” or “Resources for Writers” if you need help getting started.
- Repin 10 of the covers on the Free Book Covers board.
- Have at least 30 total pins on your board by the end of the contest: October 7, 2013.
- Fill out the form below so we can contact you if you win. Include the URL of the board you want judged.
Unless you elect to become a book reviewer, we will not e-mail you except to contact you if you win. We will not give or sell your information to anyone.
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: ermisendaDESIGN Contest (“the Contest”) is open to people eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local law and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. SPONSOR: ermisendaDESIGN (“the Sponsor”).
3. AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement into these Official Contest Rules (“the Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. TIMING: Contest begins on September 27, 2013 and ends on October 11, 2013 (“the Contest Period”). Winners will be notified by October 15, 2013.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Follow the instructions at the beginning of this post.
6. Prizes and Judging Criteria: Custom graphics valued at $500 will be awarded to a random participant who completes all of the entry requirements. Free stock images will be used unless the winner is willing to purchase premium stock photos for use.
7. Winner Notification: Ermisenda will e-mail the winning recipient at the e-mail address provided.
8. ODDS: Odds dependent on number of entries.
9. PINTEREST BOARD REQUIREMENTS: At least 10 book covers from Ermilia Coauthors’ board: Free Book Covers. At least 20 other pins relevant to the chosen theme judged at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.