We are looking for a half-albino peacock for the logo of our publishing company. The winning design will be printed on a t-shirt, similar to the Odette Reyes gallery winner (pictured to the right) with your name and a link to your website, blog, or Facebook page.
Our brand is about celebrating creativity and individuality, multiple perspectives forming one complete story, and out-of-the-box thinking. The contest will be open until December 3rd. The color/white ratio, pattern, and posing is entirely up to you. You can use any medium to create the logo, so get creative, break out the markers, paints, chalk, and graphic design skills.
- Must be original work.
- You must have the rights to the work.
- If you are chosen the winner, you transfer ownership of the image to Ermilia LLC to use as a logo.
- Post links to images as comments with a name or username that you would like credited. If you need a site to upload the images to, try photobucket.
- By submitting your work, you agree to all of the terms above and may not withdraw your submission once it has been posted.
- We will accept up to 5 submissions per artist; does not need to be submitted at the same time.